Monday, 6 June 2016

 

Hi Everyone!!  This is my very first post. I am so excited to share all my recipes.  I like to keep easy  and fun while cooking.  I hope you will enjoy the journey along with me.
My passion is preparing different types of salads.  I choose Pasta Salad as this is one of my favorite salad.  I am sure you will enjoy it the same way I enjoyed preparing it. 

 
Pasta Salad : 

 

Serves : 4 

Ingredients :

  • Tri Colour Fuselli pasta - 100 gms
  • Peppers (Red, Yellow and Green) - Half each (sliced)
  • White Onion -  1 no. (thinly sliced)
  • Mayonnaise - 8 tbsp
  • olive oil - 20 ml
  • lemon juice - 2 tbsp 
  • Salt and White peeper according to taste.

Method :


Boil the pasta till AL-dente.  (Means the pasta is cooked so as not to be too soft and is firm to the bite) Boil the water, add pasta and cook app 8 to 10 min.

Drain the pasta and immediately add olive oil,lemon juice, salt and white pepper.  Mix well which will give a nice flavor.  Cool it down.

Add in peppers and onion.  Mix it to the pasta.

Lastly add in mayonnaise.  Fold in gently to the cooled pasta and veggies.  

Don't forget to taste it.  If you like it, all will like it too.
So how do you feel?? Easy....

Please do let me know how do you feel!!


Enjoy cooking !!

No comments:

Post a Comment